Monday, August 1, 2011

Grrr...

I tried to post yesterday, but after a lot of typing a technical malfunction (damn mouse) caused me to lose everything. I was so disgusted I didn't try it again - heck, I don't even know all that I typed - "I was on a roll", as they say! *sigh*

Anyway, basically I want to start using this blog for what it was intended - Tekumel gaming. I am hoping to post something daily - either on Kérdu, or on A Band of Joyous Heroes (BoJH).

Not sure if that is actually "doable" but I'll give it a try. And there is a "Short Adventure Challenge" coming up in September that I am thinking of joining, so if I want to use A Band of Joyous Heroes for that I'll have to set out at least the basis of the rules so people at least know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment