Saturday, February 7, 2015

Damn this cold!


...or is it Flu? How does one tell the difference anyway?

So I went into work for two days and then was off sick for the last three. I *am* felling a bit better this morning but I still have this persistent cough. IIRC, I seem to remember hearing that the cough can hang with you for weeks afterwards. :-(

In the meantime if you raise your gaze slightly you may notice the addition of some tabs. :-)

I'm breaking out the Band of Joyous Heroes and Kérdu stuff and editing it into a hopefully more coherent form. 

Also, you may have noticed that I've started using Pinterest to display images that I think are in some way inspiring or evocative of Tékumel. When I first started, I guess a few months back, I wasn't sure if I should be changing the comments of the pins I was re-pinning. I didn't know if there was some sort of etiquette that applied on Pinterest. Recently however I  have realized that I don't need to touch the original Pinner's comments at all. I can just add my comment when I repin it to one of my sub-boards. Ideally I would like to do this for all the pins because for some it might not be clear why I selected them, and for many only certain aspects of the image apply. Another W.I.P. I'm afraid...

No comments:

Post a Comment